SourceTree setup1. Open SourceTree, goto Tools and select 'Create or Import SSH Keys'
2. A dialog will open up. Click Generate to generate a public private key pair:
- Provide a suitable passphrase and save both the public and private keys
3. In your system tray, right click on Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) and select "Add Key"
- Select the private key you created in step 2
Proxy Setup with Putty1. Setup your HTTP Proxy settings in Putty
- Click on your Start button and search for Putty
- When Putty comes up goto the Session Category 'Default Settings' and then Load
- Goto the Proxy category and add in the proxy settings, making sure to select the right proxy type
- Go back to the Session Category and save the updates to the Default Settings
Bitbucket setup1. Goto BitBucket, navigate to "Your Account"
2. Under SSH Keys, add the Public Key saved above
3. Restart SourceTree and then add a new repo with the ssh url for your repo